Terms & Conditions
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC controls this Site from the U.A.E. Aquaduck recreational Playground LLC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain acopy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from anydevices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes suchas to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of theSite.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results thatreference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC. Any communication or materials you send to Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and / or sponsorship. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorship are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
- All tickets remain the property of Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with. Management is not responsible for any loss or damaged ticket.
- Purchase ticket cannot be refunded or cancelled. Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC reserves the right to adjust or re-schedule the usage if deemed necessary and management reserves the right to resell the time slot if customer does not attend the facility at the time slot purchased.
- When buying Aquaduck ticket, you are deemed to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions outlined in this website and in company disclaimer form which will be presented before entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC is not a swimming pool, it is a splash park and event venues for fun and parties.
- Disclaimer form must be signed before entering the Aqua Park. Click To View The Disclaimer/Waiver Form Engish Version | Arabic Version You must sign up the form.
- Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC reserves the right to withdraw or remove customer and ask to leave from the aqua park without a refund particularly those who have illegal or offensive behavior that causes annoyance to other customers and those who are not following instructions from the staff and posted safety and security instructions inside the premises.
- Strictly no outside food allowed inside the aqua park.
- Proper swimming attire is a must. No jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelets or any kinds of accessories) allowed in the splash. Children who are not potty trained are required to wear swim diaper.
- Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC operations may be affected by untimely weather conditions and maintenance activity that cause for early closing time for everyone’s safety and security.
- Aquaduck Splash Slides does not allow kids below 90 cms. Please read all posted signs inside the premises and follow them at all times. Failure to comply is not subject for ticket refund.
- Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC will not be responsible for any damages or loss of personal belongings.
- Age permit 3 years or above, 90 cm in height with a responsible guardian/parents.
- Parents/Guardian must inform regarding the Food and Beverages (Aqua Café) for children with food allergies such as nuts etc. Other food ingredients contain nuts that may trigger allergic reaction for those who have it.
- Aquaduck Recreational Playground LLC passed the International Standards for health and safety measures.However,the Company and its staffs are not liable for any harm, injuries or damages caused by using our facilities and services or incurred while inside our premises.
- All activities are conducted at your own risks. Company, Management and its affiliated staff are non-negotiable for any accidents, theft and loss of any kinds.
- Customers or participants must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, customers with pre-existing health issues, wearing cast and pregnant women are not permitted in the splash park. If in doubt, customer shall seek medical advice and approval.
- Strictly no wet clothes, costumes and swim wear allowed inside the Aquaduck clubhouse.
- Photography and Videography conducted by Aquaduck Management during its operations in Aqua Park and Aqua Clubhouse, without any consent from your end will be used for company advertisements, marketing and promotional tools. Photographs and Videos may be uploaded through our official social media platform.
- For your belongings, lockers can be rented while inside the premises. Lost keys will be chargeable.
- All terms, conditions, products, services and rates/prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- Management reserves the right to refuse selling of tickets when in full capacity.
- Management reserves the right to close the facility for private party and events.
INDOOR PARTY, OUTDOOR SPLASH PARTY AND OUTSIDE PARTY
- Party bookings can be done by visiting our premises personally and discuss the details with our party coordinator.
- Advance deposit is required to secure the party bookings date/time slot and 50% advance for indoor/splash party and 75% advance for outdoor/home parties of the amount will be collected during party booking.
- Professional party coordinator will handle the birthday celebrations from planning to execution, and all details will be done according to customer chosen party package.
- Indoor, outdoor splash and outside party can be rescheduled 2 weeks prior to the party and timeline will be sent to customer.
- Strictly no “Outside Food” is allowed, our café can cater your menu on top of your bill as per your request and order during the party.
- Parents/Guardian must inform the coordinator for kids with food allergies and veg/non-vegetarian choices at the time of the party booking or information will be send ahead of time before the party date.
- All are required to sign disclaimer / waiver form before entering the premises. Engish Version | Arabic Version
- Sibling policy is required for the party, customer should send us guest lists prior to the date of the party. Children who are not part of the list and joined the party will be chargeable,and children who came whether he/she uses the facility or not will be charged.
- Final head count shall be done once the party finishes and extra kids who are not on the lists but join the party will be added on top of the bill.
- Children’s supervision is the sole responsibility of the parents/guardian inside Aquaduck premises.
- All accounts need be settled prior to your departure from Aquaduck.
- Party Timings:
- Indoor party timings is 2 hours. 1 hour of party entertainment, 30 minutes of bouncy castle or chosen games and 30 minutes cake and meal . If customer wish to extend certain amount shall be added.
- Outdoor party timings is 2 hours, 1 hour for splash play, 45 minutes party entertainment and meal and 15 minutes changing from wet clothes. If customer wish to extend certain amount shall be added.
- Outside party duration is 3 hours including set up. All final payment must be completed before the party set up, any additional add ons’ or guest leads to recalculation of the amount. Aquaduck staff are not responsible in assisting third-party caterer during the party meal time.